Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's time...

I recently felt like God was telling me to tell a fellow worker, "It's time."  I don't really know why, I just knew that he needed to hear that. So, I was obedient and told him.  Well, tonight at church, I felt like this was the theme.  It IS time...  It's time to let Jesus lead us.  I mean, if He hung on a tree for me, can't I stand up for Him?  If He has faith in me, can't I have faith in Him?  If He sacrifices for me, can't I sacrifice for Him?  Why are we all wasting soooo much time?  It's rediculous.  Our time on this earth is sooooo short.  Let's all just do the thing.  It's time to just start loving people the way they need to be loved.  No gimmicks, no tricks, Just love.  
Ok, so some updates on the refuge.  Ked Frank has officially taken on the full-time roll of being on staff with the non-profit organization, the Refuge For Women.  Everything is starting to fall into place.  We are still in need of some prayer for a women who feels led to be the housemom of the Refuge.  So, you all can pray for that!  I just recently had a person donate the money for a plane ticket for a refuge candidate to come to my race with me!!!  Praise God!  We will see where that goes!  I can't wait to watch God work as money starts to come in in response to the letters going out!  God is teaching me so much through this whole process and I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow morning when I wake up.  He just keeps surprising me.  I LOVE Him sooooo.  Have a great week.  T

No comments:

Post a Comment