Sunday, July 5, 2009

7 - Miler

I was blessed enough to get to run another long run on the farm.  I will be leaving on tuesday, so I am taking advantage of the beautiful scenery.  I listened to a song during this run called All Day by Hillsong.  Here are the lyrics:
I don't care what they say about me it's all right.  
I don't care what they think about me it's all right.  They'll get it one day.
I love you.  I'll follow you.  You are my life.  I will read my bible and pray.  
I will follow you all day.
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cause you gave it all and I'm following you.
I don't care what it takes anymore.  No matter what happens I'm going your way.  
Any one around can see.
Just how good you've been to me for all my friends that don't know you I pray that you would save them to.
Good stuff!  

Anyway, the run went well.  Athough, I had to make one pit stop...I had to use the restroom, so I pulled off to the side of the road in a wooded area.  (you can do this in the country)  The only problem was that I got absolutely swarmed with mosquitos!!!  Within seconds they were ALL over me.  and I mean ALL over...  ha ha.  Hope you all are well!  Have an awesome, God-filled day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment