Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I see the light

well, hello!  what a busy last few weeks I have had.  My daughter turned 3 today!  I just can't believe it.  She brings me so much joy.  I think I recently realized why God gave me a girl.  I had a vision the other day of her and I, hand in hand, being a team for the Lord.  I can see her and I bringing wholeness to little girls and their mommies.  I can see her witnessing to her little friends at sleepovers and the moms and I hanging out learning more and more about Jesus!  It starts when they are young.  Learning their worth, that is...  I pray that Taytum and I can leave a legacy together of freedom and wholeness in Christ!  I know I'm getting a little deep and sentimental, but it really was a vision that came straight from the Lord.  I pray that she will be as bold as a lion and gentle as a dove.
In case you were wondering, we are rapidly approaching $3000 with the fund raising!!!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!   I am just amazed at what He is doing.   I have 4 1/2 weeks left!  Oh my word.  As of now, my sister and her husband are coming, Ked and Michelle Frank, a woman that will be staying at the refuge when it opens, and possible a few other friends that live in DC.  It will be neat to have a cheering squad there.  I am getting really excited!  My runs are going well and I am feeling really well!  I love you all and thank you for your ongoing prayers for the refuge and for my training!  Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment